- Combine Part A + Part B according to the ratios below.
- Mix together thoroughly for 3-5 minutes.
- Leave to rest for 5 minutes.
- Pour and spread over your artwork.
- Remove any bubbles with a heat source.
- Leave to rest for 24-48 hours.
- Mix ratio by weight: 2 Part A: 1 Part B. Ex: 100g A: 50g B
- Mix ratio by volume: 1 Part A: 0.6 Part B
- Every layer should not exceed 4cm in thickness.
- No limit on the number of layers.
- Working time: 30-40 minutes.
- Optimal curing temperature: 22°C-30°C.